How to Do Work You Love
Does your work no longer match who you really are?
Are you longing to do more meaningful, fulfilling work but are unsure what you could actually do?
Are you feeling stuck and wondering how you could even begin to make a career change?
If you have answered “YES” to any of these, then this workshop is for you!
You may have a good job, even a great job on paper. Yet, every week the feeling of boredom or restlessness just doesn’t go away. You are starting to dread going to work every day, because at work you are a different person. Your work no longer represents your values or your interests, but you are too busy to think about change. Then you notice that another year has gone by while you wonder how it could work for you. I know because I've been there too.
Come to the How to do work you love workshop to find the answers to your questions! This workshop, which I've specifically designed for women, is your first step to career change.
About The Workshop
This is not a traditional career change advice workshop, it’s a day where you get away from the noise around you so you can -
· Creatively re-connect to who you really are and what you want
· Start identifying your unique talents and envisioning where you could apply them
· Find inspiration and motivation to finally make a change
· Craft an individual plan you can put into action immediately
· Realize you are not alone, as you give and receive support from others going through the same journey!
We work intensively but always in a relaxing and informal environment, so please wear comfortable clothes! This exclusive group will not exceed 6 attendees so everyone will get the most out of the day. The experience will:-
· Be a safe space to be and voice who you really are
· Help you discover what you really want through visualizations
· Facilitate different ways to express yourself creatively
· Give you a better understanding of what has been holding you back and how to overcome it
· Offer the opportunity to inspire and be inspired by like-minded women around you
· Deliver powerful group coaching exercises and non-judgmental peer support
As a result of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of how:
· You have a unique gift to give to others
· Connecting to what brings you joy is your best guidance system for creating a career you love
· You have the resources within yourself to make your career-related dreams happen
AND a one-to-one follow-up telephone coaching session with me is included with your ticket! Please contact me with any questions you may have.
Book your Place
Book now and join us on this special day of support, creativity and transformation!
Delivered in the picturesque town of Barnes (SW London) we will spend the day at the OSO Arts Centre, known for promoting the importance and relevance of art, music, literature and drama to the local community. Water and warm drinks will be provided throughout the day in this welcome, warm and inviting space. Lunch is not included but can be ordered on arrival at the hub of this arts centre, the Everyday Barnes Café. There may even be enough time to pop over to the Barnes Farmers Market, one of the oldest farmers markets in London and just a stone’s throw away from our venue.
Directions to The Workshop
Travelling by Train - short walk from Barnes Bridge and Barnes overground stations.
Travelling by Bus - 209 from Hammersmith stops at Barnes Green. 485 from Putney.
Travelling by Car - there are parking spaces around Barnes Green.
The Venue - please note that the entrance is at the rear of the building which faces Barnes Green, so you need to walk around the corner from the Côte Brasserie.
£125 (Early Bird until 5:00 PM on 7 September 2018)
£145 (From 5:00 PM on 7 September 2018)
See Terms and Conditions here.
What Esme says about my workshop
A really well structured, inspiring day with some unique and fun exercises. It was great to be in a small group and to freely share experiences, stories and feedback with the others in the group. Everyone put their ‘all’ into the day which meant that we were all open, genuine, honest and helped each other... I think it’s testament to Dina’s design and running of the workshop that we all felt so free to share and talk so openly.
The workshop really helped me to focus and connect to what I love to do and what brings me joy. It opened my mind and helped me shrug off any negativity or fear that I may have been feeling previously. It was a real confidence boost!
What Anna says about my workshop
Thank you Dina for organising the workshop. It was invaluable to have your support and the community of other participants in this journey of self-discovery and better connecting to our inner-self as a source and resource.