Terms & Conditions
Dina Michele Workshop Terms of Business
Thank you for choosing a Dina Michele workshop. We want to have a great working relationship with you and to this end we have set out the basis of our understanding below. This represents our legal agreement for the workshop. Please therefore read these terms carefully. By taking part in the workshop you are deemed to accept the following terms:
1. Agreement to provide a workshop
In return for the fees referred to below, we will provide you with a place at the workshop you have selected on the booking form (the “Workshop”) as set out on the website and explained in more detail in the Appendix at the end of these terms.
2. Workshop date(s)
Your Workshop will take place on the date stated on the place confirmation email.
You agree to pay us the fees set out on the website before the Workshop starts. All fees may be subject to VAT at the current rate.
4. Our promise to you
We will provide the Workshop in accordance with the terms set out in the attached Appendix. Exceptionally, we may have to make alterations to the content of the Workshop programme. In that case, we will let you know as soon as possible.
5. Your promise to us
So that you get the most out of the Workshop, we need you to please comply with the attendee requirements set out in the attached Appendix.
6. Your privacy and data protection
6.1 We will keep any information disclosed by you during the sessions confidential and only share it with employees of ours that need to know or other speakers/trainers who are part of the Workshop.
7. Intellectual property
The copyright and trademarks in any course materials or systems which are used or provided by us in connection with the Workshop belong to us or the person/business who has granted us a licence to use them. We must therefore ask you to only use the materials or systems for purposes directly related to the Workshop. You may not make copies of them or use them for any purpose not directly related to the Workshop without our prior written approval.
8. Our Liability
8.1 We endeavour to provide the best possible service and will exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence at all times whilst providing the Workshop to you. In the unlikely event that we make a mistake or fail to act when we should have done, our liability to you will be equal to the total fees that you have paid us for the Workshop.
8.2 Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or in any way limits our liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any liability which may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
8.3 Whilst we will work with you to reach the goals and objectives that we agree upon, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that by attending and/or completing the Workshop with us that you will experience success in any business or activity that you may carry on following the Workshop.
8.4 We are also not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, contracts or potential contracts or loss of anticipated savings that you may suffer.
8.5 In the event that we do have to change a course, its content, Workshop venues or trainers, we will advise you as soon as possible, but we will not be liable for any additional costs that you may incur. We will of course refund any fees you have paid in advance for the Workshop.
9. Termination and cancellation of sessions
9.1 Our rights to end our agreement: we may terminate this agreement immediately by notice in writing to you, if you repeatedly fail to follow the Workshop Rules and Guidelines or fail to pay. In which case, we shall be entitled to receive the fees due to the end of the effective date on which termination occurs.
9.2 In all other cases, cancellation and rearrangement of workshops is in accordance with the Guidelines attached in the Appendix.
10. Events beyond our control
10.1 Should an event occur that is entirely beyond our control such as a storm, flood, earthquake or it is impossible to use public transport, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in providing the Workshop.
10.2 Should such an event occur, our obligation to provide the Workshop will be suspended until the event is over and we will have an extension of time to provide the Workshop.
11. Governing law
This agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising in connection with it shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising in connection with this agreement, including disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations.
Appendix- Workshop Rules and Guidelines
Nature of Coaching
You understand that:
- You are responsible for creating your own results
- Workshop results are not guaranteed
- Any financial discussions are of a general nature only and should not be relied on as a substitute for financial, taxation, investment or other professional advice. You should always seek advice from a qualified professional before deciding on the best investment or financial strategy
- If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapy.
- Reiki supports medical or supplemental healing methods a client may be using and is of growing interest to chiropractors, medical doctors, physiotherapists, psychologists and hypnotherapists.
- Please note there are no recorded contra indications for Reiki.
· Workshop will take place at: The Old Sorting Office Art Centre (OSO) on 7 October 2018 and will last from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM consisting of group coaching exercises on topics related to career change.
· Sessions will start promptly regardless of whether all attendees are present. Classes will not be delayed for latecomers and facilitators and speakers will not be responsible for repeating missed sessions.
· If any attendee misbehaves on the workshop premises (including disrupting a class due to emotional or behavioural issues and or damage or removal of property), they will be asked to leave immediately.
· Should an attendee fail to attend a confirmed workshop for whatever reason other than in the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled by Dina Michele, no refunds of fees or deposits will be made and there is no entitlement to an alternative workshop.
· The full price of the workshop is as stated on our website and must be paid upon registration. Workshop Registration and payments will be processed via EventBrite and their terms of Service apply in relation thereto. You can access them here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-terms-of-service?lg=en_GB .
If you wish to cancel a workshop the following charges apply:
· Cancellation 30 days or more prior to the workshop date: you will be refunded the full workshop fees
· Cancellation 29 days or less prior to the workshop date: you will be charged 100% of the fees (zero refund)
If you fail to attend the workshop, the fees are forfeited (zero refund).
Regrettably, in the event of failure to attend a workshop due to illness or other personal reasons, there is no entitlement to a refund and is entirely at our discretion.
Cancellation by us
In exceptional circumstances, we may have to cancel or postpone a workshop. In which case we will not be liable, but you will of course be offered an alternative workshop date, a credit note or a refund.
We may also have to alter the workshop content, alter the workshop location or to alter the workshop delegate numbers at any time. Again, we will not be liable for any additional costs you may incur if this happens.
If you have any special requirements in relation to your participation in the Workshop, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org