Reiki can be translated from Japanese as universal energy - the energy which flows through all living things. It is an ancient system of energy transmission which stimulates the body's innate healing abilities to deal with physical ailments and to get to the root of problems, whether physical, mental or emotional.
Why Reiki is good for you
Reiki is a safe, natural and holistic way to balance the energy fields in and around the body, treatments are able to:-
- Clear toxins in the body
- Ease aches and pains
- Help to diminish feelings of anxiety or depression
- Increase intuition
- Promote personal awareness
- Relax and reduce stress
- Strengthen natural self-healing
There is an introductory consultation, followed by the client removing shoes and lying down on a couch. I will rest my hands lightly on or above the client's body. This brings a gentle warming energy to the client, who will connect to as much Reiki during the session as their body needs. In a calm, peaceful environment the treatment will last for 50 minutes.
Reiki session price
The cost is £75 per 50 minute session.
Distant Reiki session
"Distant" Reiki, where I send you healing at a distance to your home.
Distant Reiki session price
The cost is £40 per session.
Treatments will be discussed with you, and reviewed as necessary. This will always be subject to your own preferences, and can be changed at any time according to progress. Clients often combine Reiki with Coaching, please read more about my coaching programmes.
About Reiki Master Dina Michele
I trained and qualified as a Reiki Master under the Usui System of Reiki by Reiki Master Torsten Alexander Lange. He is the founder and principal teacher of the Reiki Academy London. I was taught the traditional form of Reiki including many Japanese techniques, as passed on by Dr. Mikao Usui, and can trace my lineage back to him. As a mindful practitioner, I am fully qualified and meet all criteria of the Reiki National Occupational standards.
I am a member of the UK Reiki Federation (Membership Number 6448C) and Reiki Academy London.
- If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapy.
- Reiki supports medical or supplemental healing methods a client may be using and is of growing interest to chiropractors, medical doctors, physiotherapists, psychologists and hypnotherapists.
- Please note there are no recorded contra indications for Reiki.